Tenant's Insurance... Continued

 Sometimes (but not always) college students who live in on-campus housing are covered under their parents' homeowners' insurance. It is unusual for a parents' policy of homeowners' insurance to cover a child who lives off-campus. It is never safe to rely on whether or not a student will be covered on the parents' homeowners' insurance.  The student or parent should always check with the parents' insurance agent to determine if the student is covered by the insurance.

If you do not understand any insurance policy, Attorney Pealer will gladly explain it to you.  Insurance policies differ considerably and no attorney can answer your specific questions without reading the actual document.  Please telephone Attorney Pealer's office at (570) 784-1460 to set up an appointment with her. Attorney Pealer will gladly answer all your questions and assist you with all your legal concerns.